The Second No-Boundaries International Art Exhibition - 2017
The theme of 2017 is A Signal Grain of Rice, focusing on world hunger and environmental concerns. Final Exhibition will display student artworks from around the globe regarding this theme and invite guest to experience the power of art and art education. No-Boundaries strives to provide an educational and international platform for students worldwide to display their artwork, more importantly communicate with each other, and ultimately promote their global awareness. Without being restrained by nationality, race, and culture, students express their observations and sentiments on different themes through their artwork, therefore they can learn to understand and respect each other’s differences in a peaceful and amicable manner to develop diverse viewpoints.
The Second No-Boundaries International Art Exhibition Committee
Columbia Global Center
Hudson Center for Contemporary Arts
UNSRC Chinese Book Club
- 10:00 AM: UN Pass distribution starts at 46th Street and 1st Avenue
- 10:30 AM - 11:00 AM: Opening ceremony
- 11:10 AM - 12:00 PM: "A Single Grain of Rice" Themed Conference
- 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM: Open Dialogue Session/Exhibition
- Click Here to register
Admission Fee: Free
(This is a non-profit event. The suggested admission fee would be $25. Please pay more if you can.)
*All guests must register to get a UN Pass to attend the event.
Add to your Calendar
- Time: 10:30 AM -- 4:00 PM, August 5, 2017
- Address: The Headquarters of the United Nations, 46th Street and 1st Avenue, NY
*Please bring your photo ID. UN staff will start distributing passes at 10:00 AM.