Columbia Global Centers | Paris at Reid Hall in Paris is part of a network of nine centers established by Columbia University in the City of New York to expand Columbia into a global university by engaging across borders and across disciplines.
Located in the heart of Montparnasse, Reid Hall over the past century has hosted international undergraduate and graduate programs, welcoming over 800 students per year. It has also played a significant role in trans-Atlantic cultural relationships by organizing lecture series, conferences, and artistic performances.
Today, Columbia Global Centers | Paris both continues its heritage of French-American cultural exchange and launches a new generation of programs focusing on Europe.
In pursuit of this mission, the Center
- Creates new programs that explore the consequences of globalization
- Encourages Columbia faculty to teach classes, lead international workshops, give conferences, and pursue their research
- Facilitates the delivery of Columbia’s undergraduate and graduate programs in Europe
- Establishes partnerships with French and European educational and cultural institutions as well as with scholars
- Offers artists throughout the globe a forum to share their work with a diverse public
For more information about Columbia Global Centers | Paris, please visit: