August 14, 2016 “No-Boundaries” International Youth Art Exhibition in the Headquarters of the United Nations
“No-Boundaries” International Youth Arts Exhibition” in the Headquarters of the United Nations
On August 14th, 2016, “No-Boundaries,” the International Youth Arts Exhibition for High school and University Students will be held in the Headquarters of the United Nations. “No-Boundaries” collects outstanding youth’s artwork globally to display at the UN, and welcomes people who are interested in art exhibition to view and gain experience. This exhibition is aimed at creating a broader international platform for young artists around the world to display their artwork, learn from each other, and to develop their understanding of arts.
The concept of “No Boundaries” derives from the idea “Art with no Boundaries.” Congruent to the United Nation’s mission, to bring the world together, “No Boundaries” International Youth Art Expo will gather artwork of participants from diverse countries, age groups, and backgrounds.
Through their artwork, they can learn to understand and respect each other’s differences in a peaceful and amicable manner. Arts and aesthetics can trigger high-levels of spiritual communication, without being restricted by the difference in nationalities, cultures and languages. Young artists can communicate with each other, and develop life long friendships. Some well known artists will be invited to display their artworks at the “No-Boundaries” and interact with the young artists. The officials from the United Nations will attend both an Opening ceremony and a Farewell ceremony.
- 11:00-12:00: Opening ceremony
- 12- 12:30 Meet and Greet.
- 12:30-13:30: Lunch Break
- 13:30- 15:00 Panel of Artists Discussion/Presentation alongside UN officials
- 15:00-16:00 Open Dialogue Session/ Break
- 16:00-17:00: Farewell Ceremony
Artwork Participation Requirements:
- Participants are divided into two different age based groups: High school participants and College participants.
- Art work types:
- Oil painting
- Acrylic Paintings
- Water Paintings
- Fashion Design
- Other Type of Arts
- Artwork Size Requirements:
- No larger than 2 meters.
Registration for Participators to Showing Artwork:
- Step1: Register by the link: http://goo.gl/forms/OJ7jxeXrZoRZU0Os2
- Step2: Send up to 3 images of your artwork you are interested in displaying to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Step3: Wait for Confirmation letter with more details.
Registration Fee: $35
*Or request one registration form from your school/organization where you initially learned about the “No-boundaries” Art Exhibition.
Registration for Viewer:
- Step1: Register by link: http://goo.gl/forms/SmDgxKUnox1UtTsI3
- Step2: Wait for confirmation letter with more details.
Registration Fee: FREE
*We need to sign in your name to UN system to get PASS.