“No-Boundaries” International Youth Art Exhibition at the United Nations Headquarters on August 14th, 2016
“No-Boundaries” International Youth Arts Exhibition” at the United Nations Headquarters
On August 14th, 2016, the first annual “No-Boundaries” International Youth Art Exhibition for high school and university Students was held at the United Nations Headquarters. “No-Boundaries” collects outstanding artworks created by young artists from around the globe and displays them at the UN Headquarters. Those who are interested in art are welcome to attend the exhibition for an enjoyable art experience. "No-Boundaries" aims to provide an international platform for young artists from around the world to get together, showcase their artworks, learn from each other, and develop their understanding of art.
The concept of “No Boundaries” is based on the belief that art has no boundaries, which aligned with the philosophy of the United Nations. "No Boundaries" International Art Exhibition collects artworks from artists of different nationalities, age groups and diverse backgrounds.
Through showing their artworks, young artists are presented with an opportunity to learn from and develop respect for each other's differences. Art can resonate with the spirit and is not restricted by race, nationality, culture or even physical condition. Young artists can learn by observing other styles of artworks created by their international peers and develop life-long friendships by sharing experiences developing mutual understanding through communication and support for one another. Famous artists will be invited to attend the event. They will also be invited to display their artworks and interact with the young artists. Officials of the United Nations will be invited to attend the opening and closing ceremonies.
- 12:00 pm: UN Pass distribution starts at 46th Street and 1st Avenue
- 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm: Opening ceremony
- 2:00 pm - 2:20 pm: Break
- 2:20 pm - 3:30 pm: Panel of Artists Discussion/Presentation with UN officials
- 3:30 pm - 4:20 pm: Open Dialogue Session/Exhibition
Artwork Participation Requirements
- Participants are divided into two groups by age: High school participants and College participants.
- Art work types:
- Oil Painting
- Acrylic Paintings
- Water Paintings
- Fashion Design
- Other Type of Arts
- Artwork Size Requirements:
- No larger than 2*2 meters.
Registration for Exhibition Participants
- Step1: Click Here to register
- Step2: Attach 3 images of your artwork entries and email them to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Step3: Wait for confirmation letter with more details.
Registration Fee: $35
(This is a non-profit event. The suggested registration fee starts at $35. Please pay more if you can.)
*Or request a registration form from your school or from the organization where you learned about us.
Registration for Guests
- Step1: Click Here to register
- Step2: Wait for confirmation letter with more details.
Admission Fee: $25
(This is a non-profit event. The suggested admission fee starts at $25. Please pay more if you can.)
*All guests must register to get a UN Pass to attend the event.
Add to Your Calendar
- Time: 12:00 pm -- 4:20 pm, August 14, 2016
- Address: The Headquarters of the United Nations, 46th Street and 1st Avenue
*Please bring your photo ID. UN staff will start distributing passes at 12:00 pm.